Wednesday, August 03, 2005

On learning to fly...

Since we seem to be sharing deep things on this blog, I thought I would throw out my two sense to these my two favorite people, and to all of my other favorites who may be checking this website.
I recently found the following quote, which is good about life, and particularly pertinent to those of us just graduated and finding our new adventures. gilda radner said this:

Some stories don´t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what´s going to happen next. delicious ambiguity...

Let us please remember this year to soak up the delicious ambiguity that is being lost somewhere in the middle of our stories; remember that we are where we are to do precisely what we are doing, and that that is not only okay but wonderful. jacqueline and kris, I am so happy to be out exploring this wonderful world with you even while we are apart. you help me to remember to take the world as it comes, moment to moment, even as I think and analyze. i love you, and am going to do my best to try to miss the ground as i continue on on this adventure. I love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home