Tuesday, March 21, 2006

WTF?!?

this is yet another photo series. It's all those what the fu*k moments that Jackie and I witnessed while in Seoul over the weekend. On a side note: I'm feeling like a blog hog...sorry guys. It's been a while since I've been connected to the world wide web...and now that I can get plugged in I'm taking advanatage. Anyway...here is WTF?!? Series #1

This one comes from the record digging adventure Jackie and I went on. You can read more about that in my blog. For now, focus on Baekdoosan..the Kings of Rock'n Roll.

. . .what is this banana so happy about? Maybe that in this city...everyone likes apples.

. . .now this is just fu*ked up. A board game about conquering Puerto Rico. Luckily for the Koreans around me...it was made by a American.

. . .still don't know what the deal was with this. But she was nice and possed for a picture.


. . .and finally. Jackie and I got a glimps of what our babies might look like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home