Monday, September 19, 2005

I HATE KOREAN BLOGGER

I just wrote a really long blog about my past weekend experiences with the major Korean holiday, and other deep stuff about self-introspection, revelations, solidarity, "culture shock"....but because this website is in ALL KOREAN I JUST DELETED IT.

It is a perfect example of how things are going in my life right now. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't at a PC Bang ("bahng" or computer room) and wasn't paying for all the time I just spent here. xP

And all because I was trying to edit the blog and make sure I gave Jubin a shout because he is the only faithful reader and commenter. Pooh on you, Jubin...now you get a stinky shout....(haha...you know i love you...)

My prayers are with you Hilary, please get better (she thinks she has dengue fever!)...And I have thankful prayers that Kristofer is back safe from Paris (lucky!!)...and love to Nicole who will be joining our international crew soon, enjoy your own bathroom and bed while you still can!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home