Sunday, April 16, 2006

And the breakers were breakin'. . .

As of late there has been much material on my end to blog. Things just keep happening. I'm actually backed up on the bloggin' biz. I should wait to put these up. But they're just so damn good. So here's the story.

Jackie and I were suppose to go up to Seoul this weekend to meet up with Derrick (the new, new newbie-but he is very quickly becoming once of the coolest members of this blog and his newbie status will soon be changed) to check out this record archive north of Seoul. Well, we never made it to the archive-but we did catch up with Derrick. Derrick put us on to b-boy competition going on in one of Seouls hip hoods. So of course Jackie and I were in. Much to our delight, it was a proper underground, funktafied, b-boy battle that we witnessed. We walked in on a scene something like this:


Now you never can tell when taking pictures of these things. Most of the time they come out too blurry. But when I got home I realzied that I got a few choice shots. These are just a very limited selection of the better shots.

Now I have tons more to throw up. But because blogger is buggin' out right now and I feel like a blog hog as of late-I'm gonna leave you all with just a taste. I'll post up indviudal series on my personal blog (yes, a shamless plug) and I'm sure you can read more about it over at Derrick's blog. Anyway, it was one wicked night and I hope for more. It's times like this when I step back and think-I have one sweet deal. Peace and love.

1 Comments:

At 17/4/06 2:06 PM, Blogger Derrick said...

nice pictures man. mine came out wack because i was trying to tape it at the same time and my camera is 1/8 the size of yours haha. you gotta hook me up with the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home