Saturday, April 01, 2006

WTF?!: From Jeju island...

comes this lovely picture that will have our Spanish speaking audience pleased. Jackie and I were walking to meet up with some friends and we come across this photo opportunity.

Now this kind of thing always makes me wonder. Did someone play a really bad joke on these poor restaurant owners or is it just an honest coincidence? Well...here we have it. La Pu Ta- A taste of the old west.

On another note. I'm adding a new feature to the blog's side bar. It's links to other blogs that aren't apart of the badass traveling beans crew-but are just as badass in their own way. If my fellow blog mates have some suggestions...send them over and I'll throw them up. The first one featured comes from my hometown. Not because my city is better than everyone else, but because the author of the blog is wicked cool. He's a NYC cab driver who chronicles his days on a blog called New York Hack (www.newyorkhack.blogpsot.com). To say the least, it's an interesting look at one of the worlds most diverse cities. Check it out and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home