Friday, December 30, 2005

Photo Bloggin' Numero Uno


Just a quick one. I decided that I should start sharing some of my pictures since I've been out...sohere's one. I took this one while in Paris. This one is at the Norte Dame Cathedral. The image itself is grainy...I'm still learning how to shoot black and white in low lighting. But I think it's kinda nice. I though it was funny that you had to pay two Euros to light a candle and say a prayer. I caught this girl lighting one and I think if you ignore the grainyness it's kinda nice. Anyway...it's a start...have to save my best one's for later so you all don't think I suck as a photographer. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 8/1/08 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I´d like to introduce you to my blog. Pop up as often as you feel like.

study spanish spain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home