Saturday, January 07, 2006

Photo Bloggin' Numero Dos:Bird Man


Now this was taken outside of the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. I call this one Bird Man. My favorite thing about this picture is all the action that is going on. Aside from Bird Man (the guy holding his hands up to feed the birds) you have the guy directly behind him who is making sure to get video footage of the spectacle. Then you have the couple off to the left, hypnotized by the experience. I have to say, it was a wicked thing to see. The little sparrows never landed in his hand...they would just hover over it and peck at the seeds he was holding out. The best part of the whole thing was Bird Man's shades. I wanted to get in closer...but I don't speak a word of French and just wanted to take the whole thing in. This second shot of Bird Man is wicked cause he looks dead at me while he's doing his thing. It was a fun day out in Paris.

1 Comments:

At 10/1/06 5:01 PM, Blogger jacquelina said...

are you sure that's a guy video taping int he back? kinda looks like a woman...:D
i demand more pictures!! (^_^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home