Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New Zealand Beckons

Congrats to all you fellows on a fabulous year. How proud I am to know each of you. The things you've done are simply inspiring and I'm so happy that I was able to follow you on your travels. The things you've experienced have certainly opened my eyes to the world just a bit more. It is amazing what we can learn from one another.

If plans continue to go accordingly I will carry on the Hamilton traveling legacy here in New Zealand for at least two more years (although I'm more settled than traveling right now). Regardless, I expect your next stops to be on my side of the southern hemisphere. My door is always open to each of you (with that door comes a warm bed, tasty food and good conversation between old friends).

I love you Hilary, Jackie, Kris! I can't wait until I see you again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home